6 February, 2018
School Leavers Are Encouraged To Apply!
A unique opportunity has arisen to join RubySketch, an innovative company specialising in technology for residential design & construction. This role will see you undertaking a range of duties including data entry, customer service, monitoring social media & forums, receiving inbound calls, assisting the managers with various office tasks and SketchUp modelling.
The essential requirements for this role are;
– Experience with SketchUp
– Strong skills in mathematics, in particular, Trigonometry
– Honest, punctual, reliable and good work ethic.
– Medium computer skills
– Good communication skills
– An ability to work within a team and autonomously
– Self-starter & problem solver
– Have your own transport
– Ability and right to work in Australia
We offer a pleasant, and supportive work environment.
– Immediate start available
– Opportunities for growth and development
If this sounds like you please forward your resume to Tyler, firstname.lastname@example.org